Cosmetic tattooing is a semi-permanent cosmetic procedure. It involves tattooing specialised pigment into the upper layers of the skin. This procedure can be used to enhance the eyebrows, lips, eyes, scalp and more.
What is Eyebrow Tattooing?
Eyebrow tattooing has several methods such as microblading, hair stroke or “feather touch” all which use a small blade or fine needle to create a “hair-like” look. Ombré or powdered eyebrows are created with a tattoo machine and have a darker finish to look like brow makeup. We also offer a combination of both styles called 3D or Combo brows. Eyebrow tattooing last between 1-2 years, which allows for adjustment to shape, thickness and placement as our face changes with age. Want to know more – read our in-depth article “Our Signature Eyebrow Service”
What is Eyeliner Tattooing?
Eyeliner Tattooing is used to enhance the lash line and provide a waterproof option to replace regular eye makeup. A semi-permanent pigment is used for this treatment so that adjustments can be made as our eyes change over time. These pigments are also specially designed and are safe for use on delicate/sensitive skin. Eyeliner tattoos may last for a few years before needing maintenance treatments. For more information on our treatment – read “Our Signature Eyeliner Service”
What is Lip Tattooing?
Lip tattoo treatments can range from a lipstick shade to a soft rosy hue that restores natural fullness and shape to the lip line. It can be used to create a very subtle enhancement if the appropriate colour is selected. This is a popular lip tattooing method usually called a full lip stain or lip blush tattoo. It may also last several years before needing maintenance treatments.
Is Cosmetic Tattooing Suitable for You?
You can practically replace most of your daily makeup routine with the help of cosmetic tattooing treatments. These services enhance your features, making you look fresher and feel more confident. It is suitable for women of all ages (18+) and has many benefits and applications:
- It can be used to camouflage alopecia/hair loss, to recreate eyebrows/lash line lost following chemotherapy or other conditions.
- It is perfect for ladies with allergies to conventional makeup products.
- It is ideal for busy women with little time for their makeup routine.
- It is a great solution for ladies with an unsteady hand or poor eyesight.
- It is an excellent solution for women with active lifestyles who exercise or swim regularly that find makeup products smudge or disappear.
- In most cases, it can be used to correct a previous eyebrow tattoo or to camouflage scars.
- It can remedy sparse or uneven eyebrows, the struggle of uneven eyeliner and uneven lip lines.
- If you lack confidence when applying makeup or you simply don’t want the need for makeup ever again, then cosmetic tattooing is for you!
Cosmetic tattooing is safe and comfortable when provided by an experienced technician. As with any cosmetic procedure it is best to speak with a professional to gain the best advice on your suitability for these treatments.